Sunday, May 21, 2006

Running Around 5-21-06

Well, we're down to less than a week before Expo. I'll be out there running -- slower than I want to be, but I'll be running. The workout this week will be a light one. Just a little tune-up to get the legs turning over and feeling good. You've worked hard this Spring. Now go out there and run fast!

On Tuesday, I'll be doing an easy road run of about an hour (7.5 - 8 miles) if anyone wants to join me.

Now for the workouts ... The final week in the training cycle and 5 training days to Expo:

1. 2-4 x 1200 @T w/2 minutes rest + 4 x 200m @R w/200m jog rest. If you need to shorten the workout, cut the T stuff. Don't drop any 200's.

2. Striders on Friday plus one other day. 6-8 x 100m

3. Race Expo 10k on Saturday

Get your paces here ... http://www.panix.com/~elflord/vdot.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home