Sunday, January 01, 2006

Running Around 1-1-06

Happy New Year Everyone --

It's an honor to be entrusted with the coaching duties. I have some big shoes to fill. Donnie, and Dave Nelson before him, laid the foundation for this group as I know it, and you can expect things to continue much as they have under their leadership. As we go along, I'll gradually put my own spin on things. I'll be interested in feedback on which workouts get results for you and which do not.

My philosophy on running is simple. You get out of it what you put into it; if you work hard you will improve.

And now for this week's workout ....

"Nothing changes on New Year's Day" -U2

Let's do one more week on the roads. That will give everyone a chance to recover from the holidays before we start with more structured workouts next week.

If you feel the need to hit the track, then 4x1600 @T pace is a good maintenance workout. Take one minute between repeats. Go here ... http://www.panix.com/%7Eelflord/vdot.html ... to find your T pace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home